Monday, May 2, 2011

On personal bests

The key is to only beat your prior personal best by a nominal margin so as to be easier to achieve yet another personal best in the future.
I am the laziest runner I know.
Gong show weekend, extending into today, even.
Got my income tax refund back and they didn't adjust it so maybe I got it right this year. Yay post secondary education and accountancy! In all truth I think I had two scotches and just blundered through the goddamn thing.
Had fun at the post race party last night. Drank too much and was in bed before ten (disclaimer: I was up at 5am).
Apparently I glommed on to Michael to the extent that he had to get out of bed to escape my sweaty clutches and to crawl back into the other side of the bed. It explains the confusion when I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Which I do most mornings, actually. Ha ha! Thanks: I'm here all week. I'm here all weak.
Making some progress with my therapist. Wow. How fucking yuppie does that sound?
This is some info on one of the guys that runs in my clinic that I have gotten to know over the past few years. He's one of the most optimistic, positive people that I've met in my entire life.
Yeah. So all that happened.

1 comment:

judith said...

It's about time that Therapist (for 500) started coming around.