Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What is Donald Trump?

Why does a man who faced professional and personal bankruptcy have a show called "The Apprentice"? I want to get my business acumen from an aged man who refuses to admit that he is bald, has no aesthetic taste, and almost couldn't service his personal and professional debt! What, did he graduate from the University of Phoenix or something?
Kudos for Obama for being such a good humoured sport and eloquent speaker. I would've had The Donald "accidentally" choke on a hairball of his own making.

3 comments:

Godinla said...

Brilliant!

I had not seen that video. I am forever in your debt.

Duder said...

I hadn't even heard of it until my coworkers showed it to me.
Maybe I'll wear my Obama shirt tomorrow. Your president SO kicks our PM's ass.

judith said...

I saw this on the news the other night. We knew he had a huge ego, but that was so wrong. Only the assholes are going to vote for him, if he makes it that far. My country is so 'facked up'! Sometimes I think we should be known as the 'home of the idiots', are other countries like this? Do they have people with huge egos trying to run them?