Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm running again.

I've got nothing left to say.
Uh, check out the movie "Lantana": very good.
Liking Portishead.
Ate too much last night.
Also ate too much today.
Going to see Dan Mangan on Friday night. Running a couple of marathons this year.
Michael came over unannounced tonight with an HDMI cable for me and these little contraptions that you affix to your wall that keep the cords rather orderly. He tries harder than I do and if I don't start trying as hard as he does very soon I will have missed out on one of the best people I have ever known.
Nothing in life is perfect and it doesn't always turn out the way you want it to and you don't always get what you want.
That said? My life is as close to perfect as anyone could hope. It's turned out better than it should have. And I get what I want far more often than I should.

No comments: