Monday, March 22, 2010

Zero for two.

No offers on the place, so I'm having two more opens next weekend. This works well cause I won't be here next weekend since I'm... house sitting! Ha. The hackles on Felix's neck probably just rose.
Michael had the day off today so we hung around together. He kept saying "What do you do on Mondays?". We went for a short trail run (we were both pretty tired from our runs yesterday) after a late, delicious breakfast. Then we kind of puttered around and bought some organic, gluten free cereal.
I'm not sure what exactly he was expecting.
Yep, we pretty much spent the entire weekend together. It was nice: we've been spending more and more time together and I think it bodes well for our potential re-cohabitation.
On the flip side, I forget what all my Kits friends look like so I hope to connect with as many of them as I can while I'm there.
Oh, the kicker? My running clinic is running out of Kits on Sunday. Too funny.
I should go: I think it's a sign.

No comments: