Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a bright, sunshiny day

What up?
Guess what I did this morning? Yeah, I totally ate breakfast in bed, while messing around on my wireless connection and applying for jobs (not that anyone is calling me back, but that's okay).
And now I am waiting for my mom to come over so we can go out and enjoy this glorious day. And possibly have sushi. I haven't had sushi for some time and I would really like to deposit some in my gullet forthwith.
Also? I had the weirdest dream about my first ever serious boyfriend last night. You all remember Harley, right? He he. A bunch of people just cringed and rolled their eyes. Okay, it was really just Po that did that.
Anyways, it was actually a really good dream (not like a good good dream) and when I woke up I was happy.
Spicy tuna rolls be upon you.

No comments: