Friday, January 23, 2009

I forgot to take pictures today (like usual)

So my mom came over at around 12.30 and we chatted for a bit before heading for West Van.
I think I mentioned earlier that I had breakfast in bed and applied for some jobs. Well, back in the day I would get phone calls the same day or the day after I had sent my resume in. It hasn't been the case this time around. Anyways, I'm chatting with my mom and my phone rings and I say "It could be a job" but really thinking that it's one of my friends and lo and behold it is a job. And it was a job that I had applied to about two hours before. Hooah. So I have an interview on Tuesday at 9am. I'm usually in bed at 9am on Tuesdays these days, but I'll make the effort.
On to Park Royal and to Browns for lunch and I had fries with my meal which is BAD but they were full of fatty, salty goodness. We were going to go for a walk along the beach but we ended up shopping instead. D'oh! That's okay because I got a nice blouse and a pair of pants that (make my ass look fantastic) I can wear to work and I used up my $50 GAP gift certificate.
I also got a screaming deal on some energy efficient light bulbs at Home Depot, but apparently there is some concern that they cause cancer or something which likely accounts for the deep price discounts. Saving the environment really ought not to cause cancer.
What else. I went to the gym to burn off the fries.
And I got "The Secret" from Ocean Escape! Thanks, man! I will watch it tonight or tomorrow.
So. That was my big day.
I know it's kind of lame, but I'm a bit tired. I'm going to attribute it to the 70 minutes I spent at the gym.
Yeah. Let's go with that.

No comments: