Thursday, January 22, 2009

I can't have you, even when you're here

I really like the new Dido CD.
Cough, getyourownblog. Ahem.
The other interesting development in my life (because you need to be apprised of each and every one) is that an ex-manager of mine really wants me to come and do some contract work for her for a couple of months. This could be good because: a) it will end a few weeks before Baastin and b) it'll put some money in the Europe kitty. So then I can run Boston, go to Europe for a bit and then come back and get serious about looking for a job.
Hey. I'm just entertaining options right now. It changes daily.
The other thing that's interesting (and I have noticed it before) is that the people that I really like and/or love in my life are very accepting of me and my demented ways. I can change my mind a thousand times and fuck up spectatularly, and they're like "it's all good. I'll see you next week".
So, for that? Thank you. Thank you for accepting me for who I am, even though I'm not entirely sure who that is currently.
I know I am not the easiest person to love (or even like), but for some reason you guys keep at it and it means the world to me.

No comments: