Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Still no pants

Took the high speed bullet train from Montreal to Ottawa today.  Trains are a nice way to travel.  The trees on the east coast are beautiful this time of year: yellow, orange, green, red and brown.
Ottawa.  Hmmm... I don't want to critique anything just yet.  Hoping to get the lay of the land tomorrow.  Plus a tour of the Parliament buildings.  I wonder what the likelihood of getting a tour of the White House is these days.
Also planning to go to the National Gallery on Thursday as it's calling for rain.

2 comments:

222 said...

This will be interesting to see Ottawa. I have no idea what it's like, having never googled it, so look forward to seeing it through your eyes.

Duder said...

It wasn't what I was expecting, actually. Much smaller. Not many high-rises at all. I really think you could do it all in one day and we were here for a day and a half.
Nice, though. Quaint and I could see how people could live and work here.