Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I need pants

So I have depleted most of my clothing and was not successful finding a laundromat in Chicago and so I have bought some new clothes, but am having the damnedest time trying to find pants in Montreal.  Apparently they don't wear pants here: they wear leggings.  And the pants that they do wear are slim fit with tapered legs and I just absolutely hate those.  Oh, and it appears pleats might be coming back in. 
Jesus.
Anyways, hand washed my cargo pants in the sink this morning.
Off to see the Biosphere.  Or maybe the Biodome.  Je n'est ce pas.

2 comments:

judith said...

OMG not pleats!!! Talk about mom jeans. I will wear the pencil jeans but not leggins. I still have nightmares about wearing stretch pants with stirrups as a child.

222 said...

Sounds like you're having fun!