Sunday, March 7, 2010

My finest hour arrives (facetious much?)

Come on and save me,
Take me to the river and bathe me ,
Just don’t let nobody else claim me, honey
Take me to the river and change me,
Tell me that it’s alright.
- The Wooden Sky

In other news I got a decent haircut. Also, I keep remembering these two DJs on the radio talking. One of them said, "So on Sunday night I will be sitting in front of my television and screaming obsceneties at it" and the other DJ said, "Oh? You're not a fan of the Oscars?" and the other guy responds, "My television won't even be turned on". It made me laugh out loud.

3 comments:

Godinla said...

Great line. I didn't laugh but I sure as hell smiled.

Duder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duder said...

It was much funnier on the radio.
Me regaling the three people that read my blog with the story? Not quite as humorous...