Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Should I bump up to a C cup?

I regret to say that I did not watch Obama's speech tonight (I was informed of it's very existence by my brother who thinks that Obama might be Jesus, and wants him to move up here - I can't say I'm opposed to the idea: I'd like him to kick Harper's ass); instead I watched three hours of Nip/Tuck which a coworker checked out of the library on my behalf.
What can I say? I'd say it's my dirty little secret, and I feel compelled to be ashamed of it, but I like the relationship issues, I like the modernity, I like the aesthetics, and I like the hot fucking and you're a damned dirty liar if you don't like the naughty bits as well.
I also feel compelled to try some of the shower scenes, but I want to make sure my extended health coverage is in effect before I crack my head open.

5 comments:

Godinla said...

I like the hot fucking too. I'm no damned dirty liar. I also love the crazy family dynamic.

Godinla said...

By the way, don't bump up. B cups will make a surge in the coming years. A cups may even have their day in the Sun as well.

Be patient.

judith said...

I guess I'm going to have to start watching that... my sister doesn't miss an episode.

Don't bump up... not with all your running, I think smaller is making a come back. Maybe 34 longs will have their day in the sun too, and I hope I'm in another country when they do...

Duder said...

LOL. I was kidding about bumping up. I'm not sure how I would run with those things. Plus? It's fun to be mistaken for a boy like what happened to me about ten years ago when I was wearing a tanktop and a baseball cap.
Yep. Good times.

judith said...

Yea, it's been a long time since I was mistaken for a boy, I think my ass gives me away.