Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fuck.

Lesson #3: don't jump up and down and stomp your feet when you're on thin ice.
I guess I can't hack it. I am too neurotic and demanding and I'm not patient or considerate enough. I'm not laid back. Also my nose is too big and my eyes are too close together. You must have an inordinate amount of patience to be with me, and who wants to be in a relationship where you have to walk around on eggshells? Who would want to pander or cater to me? We all have our issues and why would you want me to be one of them?
I'm not ready to do this again.
I didn't want to do this again.

3 comments:

judith said...

What are you doing? This sounds like self-sabotage? Stop it! You are a wonderful person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, especially yourself. Anyone who can run like you can't be all bad.

Big D said...

I think your fantastic. You know I'm a big fan! I think you are more together than you realize.

Duder said...

Thanks guys and gals.
Going for a run now...