Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh yeah, she's all that

I forgot how much this song rocks. Check out "Nicotina" by Big Sugar. If it doesn't make you want to... yeah. It rocks:

we've been a little more than just friends
and in most cases that's just where it ends
but i took the time to stoke up your flame
can i get a witness to back up my claim
now i'm standin' so close to your fire
if i say that i quit ya, you can call me a liar

now we've been a little more than just friends
and where we go now, i guess that depends
if i get myself caught up in your scene
black hair, black coffee, and hard nicotine
i can't sleep, i can't eat
need you to hold my hand so i can cross the street

I need to stop listening to ribald and raunchy stuff before bed. Must acquire some Nana Mouskouri. Right after "All Hell... For a Basement". Yay!!!!

No comments: