Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yawn

I'm not ready to go back to work.
I like keeping insane hours.
I'm facking ecstatic about my new Cornershop album download.
Also? I'm becoming pretty good friends with my ex. That's weird cause, um, I typically burn those bridges but good.
Yeah. Of the 7,658,764 guys that I've "spent time with", I talk to a scant few of them.
I probably shouldn't have blogged about any of this.
Remind me to delete it tomorrow, will ya?
I still feel a bit lonely. I love my independence, but occasionally I hanker for a normal relationship which I understand is unpossible because I'm a neurotic wingnut.
Or is it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the impression that you're in a relationship but that you're both in a state of denial.

Maybe that's just the result of peeking through the keyhole of the blog.

Margarita Mirasol said...

I dunno. They come across as really loving each other and being there for each other.
You've got to remember that they are runners. I can't imagine having the energy to love and run so they must be aliens. The 'and' is in Italics.

p.s All your posts have been fab.

p.p.s Spring is coming. I wouldn't bother buying those boots cos they aren't that different from other boots and you've already got some boots. Wait until you find some really original boots.

Duder said...

Hmmm... you're both somewhat correct.
I'm still a wingnut, though.