Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wow. I'm blogging too much.

My poll is currently tied. 3 people think I should buy the boots and three others have other ideas.
Someone: we need a tie breaker!
There's no need for a coalition and you can keep your Blackberry.
Also! I was driving today and this song came on the radio and I think about this song from time to time because I loved it when it came out and sometimes I randomly think "Brimful of Asha on the 45" and 100,000 points to anyone that knows this song and 100,001 points and a sly smile to the DJ on 100.3 or Rock 101 or whoever it was that pulled this gem out this afternoon.
I think I'm gonna download it from iTunes now.
Everyone needs a bosom for a pillow.

UPDATE: I am downloading all of "When I Was Born for the 7th Time". It makes me want to have good conversation and drink wine and dance and lie in the grass and smoke pot and shag (I used a different four letter word earlier, but it didn't really encapsulate what I was truly trying to say and it was a bit coarse, so I stole this word from Overboard).

No comments: