Thursday, December 18, 2008

My groin

So, uh, I'm a huge baby. Yeah. I just can't get into this whole running in the cold and the snow idea. I was walking down to the Quay yesterday and this guy around my age (okay, like five years younger) bit it and landed rather heavily on his ass. This was while walking at like 2:30pm.
Running at 6:30pm would be worse. Some sidewalk segments haven't been shoveled and it's all packed down and is ice more or less. Shitty.
Anyways, so I went to the gym cause I like to make the same movement over and over again until I'm sweaty and spent. I also like to ride the bike. Actually I don't. The bike is officially starting to hurt my ass cause I don't run anymore, I just ride it. I ride it and ride it and ride it and then sometimes I hop on the rowing machine and stroke, stroke, stroke (I am having so much fun with this paragraph). Also I tweaked my right groin. Do women have groins? Hang on - I'm going to google "groin". Holy shit. Do yourself a favor and never google groin images. Anyways, yeah, I think I tweaked my groin or my inner thigh. Need to find another repetitive and rhythmic action to try and counterbalance this.
Michael called. He said, surprisingly, that it was cold and there was nowhere to run so they just ran in circles around the park and there wasn't much of a turn out. I guess a lot of people were pulling their groins tonight.
Basically, what I'm getting at is that I'm not sure whether to have a bath or to watch a movie.

5 comments:

Godinla said...

If it's not too tender an area, get yourself some Tiger Balm and rub it in, then stretch as much as possible. Groins are meant to be happy places. make your groin happy.

Duder said...

LOL. Oh my god. That needs to be a commercial of some sort. "Make your groin happy".
I'll take care of it, surely.

judith said...

LOL... happy groins, pick up a pair today at your local massage parlor.

I would rather take a sharp stick in the eye than run on a treadmill. I can do the bikes ok, but not the treadmill.

Duder said...

Maybe I should take a pic of the bike on which I spend too much time. It's about the same age as me I think.

Jolea said...

STOP going out there in the cold! :) come to florida. I was sweating my ass off today visiting crew agents!