Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Poof, you're a pile of shit"

He said that to us once too, cause he had a wand or something in hand. It was funny.
At any rate, things in the other areas of life are pretty good. Did yoga today. Cut all my hair off (well, I didn't, I paid someone else to do it). Had Japanese food for lunch. Love Japanese food. Ate tempura which is bad for you and compelled me to do yoga, because nothing burns off fatty, greasy food like moving slowly and extending your arms and legs into weird positions. Huh. That's kind of like how I dance.
So when I got to Michael's yesterday he had all kinds of treats laid out: cheese; cucumbers; carrots; cracker; nuts and balls. The balls are the white Ferrero Rocher ones and we make ball jokes in honor of Alec Baldwin's Shweaty Balls (10 points to anyone that gets that).
Then I hammed for the camera and pretended to be pensive that the Republicans might win. But they didn't so I beamed with radiance.
Boy, look at my long, flowing locks in that picture. All gone now.
Michael's gonna be pissed.
No more balls for me.

No comments: