Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today should have happened yesterday (cause it's Tuesday today)

I was without a PC at work all day today. Given that I'm an accountant, it makes things like, oh, say, doing my job really effing difficult. Ah. I'm all wound up.
Then I spoke to my mom and the conversation boiled down to people letting you down when you need them the most. She's like, "People are disappointing". My mom's more positive than that, so it was really a bummer to hear that (though I continually shout, "I hate people" from the rooftops because I am my father's daughter).
Stressed out and pissy today. And I still don't know where my period is. Yeah, it better come right quick cause nothing says "this is a good time" like running a marathon while having your period.
I need to go for a run but I would much rather scream for twenty minutes and then go to bed. Maybe I will scream while running.
Yeah. That'll do it.

No comments: