Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love Statcounter

Someone came to my alterblog (http://www.breakthehabitsofliving.blogspot.com/) by searching for Semiahmoo Mall KMart. Ah, it makes me laugh.
On an entirely unrelated note, here is a picture of Gibsons. I went to Gibsons with Po last year and whilst there I saw an iris and took a picture of it. Irises were my dad's favourite flower. After he died I asked Po to sketch out an iris tattoo for me because I'd like to get it done in honor of my father. I later asked that she give it an "art nouveau" kind of twist and she said that was funny, cause that's what she had been thinking from the outset. As you can see, she is one talented lady and I can't wait to have this permanently affixed to my body.
I wonder if the KMart is still there. I remember once, my dad made me and Carrie go to either KMart or Canadian Tire and buy oil. It was on for really cheap, but you were only allowed like three or five litres per person so, at age 10 or whatever, my dad used us to max out his quota of cheap oil.
He also used to put me in the backseat of his car and cover me with newspapers so he didn't have to pay for me on the BC Ferries when I was little.
Next time I go to the Island I'm so putting Michael in the trunk.

No comments: