Friday, October 31, 2008

I like PC Cola

Um, today was rad. It was totally unproductive at work. No one did anything. People dressed up. Pumpkins were carved. I went out for lunch and coffee. God, I'm an unproductive bastard. It was like the day before Christmas or something (in other words: awesome).
Met up with Po for dinner after work. I guess I haven't seen her since I got wasted and a bunch of us ended up at a downtown strip club. Ahem. I think I've made progress since then. We had an excellent chat. It was a very frank, personal and helpful conversation and I was so glad to talk to her. I love her. I have the best friends. I gave her a hug with little or no prompting before I hopped on the bus.
Now I am home and I am happy, because I saw Duff Man as I was walking up Lonsdale. It more than made up for the FRENCH MAID I saw shortly beforehand. My mom said that I'm bitching like a 70 year old. I told her to shut it or I would beat her with my cane and throw my false teeth at her.
I ate too much candy today.

No comments: