Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm totally funny. Shut up.

Ah, wine club. Michael doesn't drink. He says we're funny at first, but then we only think we're funny though we laugh a lot more. I thanked him for that astute observation and then went home still wearing my pajamas.
It was good to see everyone. Glad L was able to join us. Happy that Po brought her new beau who seems like a really great guy (happy birthday!). Kind of sucks that we're all a bit spread out so it's a bit difficult to get together regularly.
Yes. So. Hungover today and I still need to pack up and go to Kits and meet some friends for dinner. Yowsa.
Oh, that twelve miler that I had planned for yesterday never materialized. Damnit. I shall do it tomorrow in Kits. That will be nice and flat.
Yes. Instead of running we went to Park Royal which was absolute bedlam. People were beeping at each other in the effing parking lot. I dislike malls. I dislike shopping. So shopping at Park Royal near Christmas was fun.
And see? I bought half a dress, apparently.

1 comment:

Pseudonym said...

At least it's the top half..
;)