Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I wish KCSM had nicer shirts cause I would buy one

It's fucking cold in here. My heater isn't doing it cause all the heat is going out the window that is my living room wall. Fantastic.
Photoshoot with Typewriter tonight. I've been dreading it for some time now. It was much more fun and enjoyable than I had anticipated. He's good at what he does and he showed me what he was doing as he did it and I appreciated it. I will post the results as they are made available to me.
Never, after him literally jumping ship and sailing down the West Coast while we were, uh, dating, did I envision us having a civil relationship, and yet that is what has developed. He let me down a lot when we were romantically linked, but since then? Not once. And I've come to him with some rather heavy issues from time to time.
That's about it. Another Kits stint next week, a Christmas party I'm trying to avoid, the inevitable Christmas shopping, and more running on the treadmill because it's too cold to even pump gas for five minutes these days.
Oh: I keep trying to read "Gravity's Rainbow". Anyone actually read this thing? Do you have to be high to understand it? The rambling diatribes are boring, intricate and confusing and also I don't understand at all what is going on at any given time.
Any insights are welcome.

No comments: