Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm eating too many carbs

Blah blah. Just composed this monolithic post in my head. Somewhere along the lines of we're all serfs and freedom is an illusion and we're all too tired and worn out to question anything because we're all busting our asses to pay mortgages and school fees and car payments and to pay off our credit card debt (which we wracked up because our lives suck so much that we try and find solace in materialism) and that, essentially, we're being paid to dig our own graves, but then I realized that I absolutely would be a hypocrite to post such a thing because I'm not doing anything to combat it and so complaining about it is just plain irritating.
Hey. That Sawyer on "Lost", eh?

1 comment:

judith said...

Wha? Sawyer? I'm sorry what were you saying?