Monday, January 18, 2010

It's really big

I picked up my laptop today. Still trying to get things to appear correctly on my 17" screen. Am enjoying Windows 7. Yes, I know: I should have got a Mac but - with a $1,400 assessment looming on my condo - I need to save my pennies somewhat.
I am just thankful that for one night I am not in repose, slack jawed, staring at the giant TV screen situated above the dead and darkened screen of my old Inspiron.
I'm sure most of my neck and shoulder complaints should clear up rather forthwith.
In other news. Michael and I went to see Rafe Mair tonight. It was really a great night. He talked about the impending Olympics and their affect on civil liberties.
Right up my alley. Been there, done that and bought the t-shirt.

1 comment:

judith said...

I like windows 7 too. Wonder what all the hoopla was about?