Thursday, January 28, 2010

I ate too many crackers today

I'm addicted to "Queer as Folk". Great show. I want to be reincarnated as a gay man. Or Tiger Woods. Either or. Oh, I'd like to be a cat too because they have quite nice lives being petted and sleeping in the sun and on heat registers and whatnot.
When I was in high school I used to lie on one of the heat registers in the living room and my cat took over another as I waited for dinner because it was always so goddamn cold in our house.
Chatted with Michael today. I mean, we chat every day but we didn't have much to say so we both hung up without saying "I love you" and so three minutes later I called back and said, "So what: you don't love me anymore?" and he burst out laughing and said he knew I would call and then said I hadn't said it either and I pointed out that he has to say it first which made him laugh even harder.
I tell ya. Dating me is a really hard job and I don't know why Michael does it, but it's good for the occasional laugh.
It's so good to hear him laugh.

5 comments:

judith said...

that's sweet.... gotta go watch the video again.

Pseudonym said...

Yeah, hometown, gay as badgers the lot of us...;)

Incidentally, how odd is this (google):-

No results found for "i hate the world and i want to get off".

Surely someone has spotted this gap?

Duder said...

That is definitely an odd Google.
I Google myself a lot.
The Catholic church thinks it's a cardinal sin.
I say what the hell has it got to do with a bird?

judith said...

That's one of the weirdest things I've ever heard of. Don't tell me they think it's vanity to google yourself. Maybe you just want to see if your ex is able to find you.

I agree, that doesn't look like a bird to me but maybe they are referring to yard birds.

Don't they know the flying finger is a sign that you still have your bow finger and to consider you a threat? At least that's the story I like.

Unknown said...

Hey all the communications people at the University of British Columbia call themselves "the cardinals" What's that about? No idea, but apparently I am one. Of course I am also Catholic to about 30 generations. So you'd think someone would tell me what's going on?