Sunday, November 22, 2009

It is very debatable as to whether I shall accomplish today's 16 miler.

Last night I dreamed that the balcony fell off my apartment. Like, I walked over to the sliding glass door and there was nothing on the other side but 10 stories of empty air. Then I would wake up and go "oh my god, that was just a dream!", get out of bed and go into the living room only to find that yes, my balcony had indeed fallen off. And each time I dreamed this there were additional details: I saw the chunks of concrete scattered all over the entrance to my building; and then there were emergency vehicles there because someone had been hurt; my mom was saying that it all wasn't very surprising because the construction hadn't looked solid.
Imagine my surprise to come out and see that my balcony is actually still there.
I have a sneaking suspicion this just might be the highlight of my day.

5 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Hehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehe.

Margarita Mirasol said...

p.s You're a post deleter.

Duder said...

I prefer the term "history revisionist".
Hey. I learned from the best. ;)

judith said...

hehehehehehe

I was just about to say the same thing.

I had a weird dream last night too, it woke me.

Margarita Mirasol said...

Hehehehehehehehe.