Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blurgh

Blah blah blah.
Are you watching "30 Rock"? Cause it's the funniest show on television.
Running a half marathon on Sunday because... yeah, I don't know. Because it's a good idea to run 21.1 kilometres in mid-November in Vancouver at 8:30 on a Sunday morning?
I can't wait to finish Vegas and take a well-deserved break and just run for fun (to be read as: not run at all when it's dark or cold or raining or icy or snowing or when I just plain don't feel like it).
Paolo Nutini rocks.
I fell asleep at the end of yoga today. Hi, exhaustion!
Corpse pose, it was.
Nice. Nice name.

4 comments:

judith said...

Did you have a blanket or throw? That makes it even better. When I was teaching yoga, there were 3 school teachers in my class that I would have to wake after every class. It made me feel good that I was able to relax them that much.

desperado said...

oh duder, you are gonna look so pretty on sunday

Duder said...

Way to go, Jomamma! If you're ever up this way you'll have to take me through a couple of Sun Salutations.
As for Sunday, Desperado? Pretty? No. Sweaty and disheveled? Yes.

Big D said...

30 rock is freeking hilarious. I have downloaded the first 2 seasons and, OMG, so great. Tina Fey rules! Some scenes I want to clip and save as some of my favorite tv moments EVER!