Monday, January 19, 2009

Still with the fog...

Last night we watched a lot of things, but most memorable was "Family Guy".
There was one segment when Lois orchestrates a setup with a woman from her yoga class that she thinks will be a good match for Brian at a costume party. The potential date is dressed as a "murdered fetus". Right away she starts spouting off Republican rhetoric and Brian (dressed as Snoopy) walks away from her. His Woodstock makes a comment (unintelligible to us) and Brian says, "Yep. With a capital C". I mean. just awesome. I love that show. LOVE IT.
You know what else I love? Taylor's Crossing on Sundays. They have their pizzas (which are really good) on for $8 and a beer special as well. Between us we had three beers and split a pizza and the bill came to under $19. Michael said he checked it three times, thinking it was wrong. We're totally going back there.
We also went for a walk along Ambleside yesterday in the fog/sun/fog/sun. The weather has been so weird for the last week.
Yeah. That's really about it. Trying to finish "The Jesus Incident" for book club on Wednesday. Just did a little yoga. Feeling pretty zen. Listening to Groove Salad on SomaFM. Trying to be in the Now.
Life is groovy.

2 comments:

judith said...

LOL... with a capital C. I regret not watch much of the Family Guy. What little I've seen has been really funny. I wish I'd see that that one.

Duder said...

Yeah, it was good. I especially like that it's on Fox, cause you know Rupert Murdoch is grinding his teeth while he watches it.