Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shorn like a sheep

They'll hire me for sure tomorrow, what with my boyish good looks and all.
I opened up an account at a local credit union today, too. Boy. Talk about personable. I can't wait to close my Bank of Montreal account. Fackers. Even TD Bank has been kinder to me than BMO.
Also, and incredibly interestingly, I very recently ate some yogurt mixed with blueberries and cereal. I sometimes do this too close to the start of the clinic (which is in 19 minutes) and I noticed on our schedule we're doing speed work at the track.
So... fingers crossed that I can keep it down. Boy, it'll be pink and purple if it does come up. Ew.
Why. Why do I always do this?

5 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Nutter.

judith said...

Let's just hope you aren't 'high and tight' like a Marine.

Duder said...

"High and tight"? What does THAT mean?
But I'm a nutter, that's a given!

Godinla said...

I was thinking high and tight too. High and tight is like a military cut or a buzz cut. I doubt that you'd go that far for beauty. You might be able to pull it off but don't try.

judith said...

Thank you Boo... High and tight would be a good style on a runner... nothing to get in your way while running. The hubby hates shagging anyone with hair shorter than his... so I keep mine just a tad longer.