Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bear with me

Today was busy. I did things. Things were done. People were seen. A lot of people were seen (take that as you wish).
Stuff stuff stuff, yadda yadda yadda.
I killed it at the gym today because sweating is awesome and self abuse is where it's at.
Went for dinner at Typewriter's. He made me dinner. We talked about our feelings and our emotions. And he made fun of my hair and my shirt and so I went home. As you can see from the picture, this is the same shirt that I wore yesterday, but Typewriter wouldn't know that because he doesn't read my blog. Because my blog is boring.
Now I'm going to smoke some pot and listen to some music and stuff stuff stuff, yadda yadda yadda.
I'm totally going to get in to the xmas baking in like thirty minutes.

No comments: