Friday, January 2, 2009

Air Canada sucks

There is another small airline that flies out of Penticton airport. The planes carry like, 12 or 15 people. Seriously. That is what we are booked on today at 4:45pm.
I asked Air Canada why the flights weren't getting out of Penticton. It's because the planes aren't here. Where are the planes? I'm no great expert, but I think if you run an airline, you ought to have planes in order to move people places.
Anyways, I'm getting a refund from Air Canada today and using that money to pay for my ticket from PCL. These planes are so small they have propellers. I am not making this up.
Additionally? When I finally do arrive home to my dead plants and frigid apartment? I am going to get drunk, listen to my music very loudly and eat a lot of sushi.
Yep, 2009 is going to be a radically different year...
Anyone make any New Years resolutions?

3 comments:

judith said...

I resolved not to make any resolutions.... and to finish your sock and get them mailed to you in about 2 weeks.

judith said...

You're getting a matched pair... not just one.

Duder said...

One would be nice, but two would be absolutely fantastic. ;)