Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The white stuff

So. Television. Last night we watched five minutes of "Friends" (which I used to think was pretty good) and then contrasted it with five minutes of "Seinfeld". Yeah. I'm glad I don't have cable.
Watched the last bit of "Midnight Cowboy". There's an uplifting movie. It was good. Dustin Hoffman did a really great job. Jon Voigt did as well, though it was hard to get one's head around the utter naivete of his character: Joe Buck. Always get the money up front.
Now it is snowing. Rather heavily. This makes the 5k that I was supposed to embark on today just that much more difficult (to be read: not doable). Stupid snow.
And it is Book Club tonight!? I'm not sure how that's going to fly. I have to get to East Van and I'm sure the buses are not going to be running too well.
In other riveting news: "The O.C." is absolutely retarded, but I ended up watching it for fifteen minutes anyways, and I cooked some chicken for Michael so he doesn't have to make dinner when he gets home.
Basically, I'm just procrastinating having to walk up Lonsdale in the snow to get back to my apartment.
Huzzah.

1 comment:

judith said...

I love walking in the snow... not the ice, but the snow is very calming.