Monday, December 15, 2008

Okay, I'm better (drunk) now

Perhaps I got a bit pissy regarding the booking of the Boston flights. Maybe I jumped the gun. I just. want. to. get. it. done. Do it! Do it!
Anyways, I was all ready to pay $750 for a return flight and Michael was like "you're a twat" and I was like "I hate your face" and we decided to put it on hold for a moment. Of course I cannot put anything on hold, ever, cause that's who I am so I just sourced out (and bought) two round trip tickets from Vancouver to Boston for $892. $450 to fly - return!? - to Boston! Yes. Sign me up.
So I feel better cause we got a cheap hotel and a cheap flight and everything is economical and maybe I can just relax a slight bit now cause it's all done. All of it. Yes. Fack. Gad. Rrrrr... It's all over but the running.
In other news, the Robot Liberator kind of made my evening. Predominately because I have no life. But it was all good for a laugh.
Sigh.
I like people.
On occasion.

No comments: